[TenTec] FS: Corsair

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Mon Oct 25 21:49:09 EDT 2004

Ok ok....Corair 1 it is.
In 1982 (I think) I saved up some money and bought a new FT-757. Brought it
home and within minutes I hated it. Took it back to R&L and traded it in on
a Corsair. I was happy with that rig for 5 years. QSK is awesome on these
things. I ended up giving it to a missionary in Haiti whose Drake gear
succumbed to jungle rot. He used the Corsair for another 5 years until it
met the same fate. No, this isn't the same one!
Steve N4LQ