[TenTec] Titan 425

Don Knight n4dek at triad.rr.com
Wed Oct 27 19:47:25 EDT 2004

Hello All,
Just purchased a Titan 425 amp from the original owner. This one was bought new by him in 1988 and has never been sent back to Ten-Tec for any reason. The amp is just like new and was used very little since new. I have been told that Ten-Tec did make some upgrades to this amp so I'm wondering what might they be and should I send this one in to be upgraded. It is a 00415 serial number. Still 100% factory original. This one has the Hi/Lo voltage switch on the front panel. Amp seems to be working perfect with full output.

                                                Thanks,Don