[TenTec] Am I current with my subscription for your software?

Robert W Hosken Robert.W.Hosken at aero.org
Wed Sep 1 15:02:34 EDT 2004

Carl,

I do not remember whether I paid up on time.  I have been on travel a lot.

73,
Bob Hosken
AK6X

             "Carl Moreschi" <n4py at earthlink.net>
             Sent by: tentec-bounces at contesting.com
                                                                                                               <tentec at contesting.com>, <RX320 at yahoogroups.com>, <jupiter538 at yahoogroups.com>
             09/01/2004 06:35 AM                                                                                                                                                                                                                            cc

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Subject
                                                 Please respond to                                             [TenTec] N4PY Software Version 2.18 now available
                                               tentec at contesting.com

I just released a new version of my software this morning for the Pegasus,
Jupiter, Argonaut V, RX320, RX340, K2, and Kenwood radios.

See my user's group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/n4pysoftware
for details and also my webpage at www.n4py.com
.