[TenTec] Complete Omni 6+ / Hercules II Station - W4WvW

KD7EFQ at aol.com KD7EFQ at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 08:14:50 EDT 2004

No problem Ed, My humor was meant "Tongue in Cheek" also about CB'ers. I Just
don't understand the price drops on the 6+, as it's still rated as one of the
top 7 receivers around.
Oh well, as they say, if you don't like what you see, lower your
expectations, Hi HI. I'm just a casual op, mostly ragchew SSB. I think I may have found a
compromise. I'll get a T/R switch, and use the Brand K as the receiver when I
want to listen to the Hi-Fi audio guys, and still have the 6+ for calling a
net under crowded conditions.

73, Todd - KT0DD - kd7efq at aol.com

"The race is over...THE RATS WON !"