[TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Sep 2 10:11:13 EDT 2004

Here's an email I received from the author of Ham Radio Deluxe, an excellent
freeware software suite (in addition to its main rig control component, it also
includes a wonderful PSK31 program and a nice mapping program).

My Omni V.9 is at another QTH half way across the continent, so I can't help
him. Any volunteers should go the the links below.

Jim K9YC

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =  =

The version 3.0 betas are now available:

http://www.ham-radio.ch/kits/beta/3.0/

There has been quite a lot of development:

Ten-Tec Owners

I still need a Ten-Tec owner who can test the new customisable CAT
Command buttons. As I don't have access to Ten-Tec radios I need someone
out there to help!

http://www.ham-radio.ch/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1182

If there is a Ten-Tec owner in Switzerland this would be even better in case I
have problems.