[TenTec] Footswitches

WD4K WD4K2 at Charter.net
Fri Sep 3 12:04:22 EDT 2004

The best footswitches I have seen come from the music industry. I don't
recall having seen one break even with massive abusive use. (a 200 pound guy
stomping on it night after night. They are very easy on the toes; easy to
use in sock feet which is how I use mine. They are usually small units,
usually only 4 or 5" long and cheeeep. I use a Korg switch, designed for
keyboard use, glued to a standard size computer mouse pad. I move the pad as
needed or a piece of duct tape holds the pad in place. So, check out your
local music stores, $20 bucks or so should fix you up. Tommy WD4K