[TenTec] Sweep display freezing on Orion

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 09:49:57 EDT 2004

Eric,  This is an old problem (sweep freezing in sub-receive) with the
Orion, and Ten Tec is aware of it.  However, it still would be good to email
to ditsnbits about the problem. I am not sure how high this one is on their
"to fix" list, but possibly one of the BETA testers might enlighten us as to
whether this issue is being fixed in the next version.  Toby W4CAK