[TenTec] Orion is going back to dealer... sorry !

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 7 19:43:14 EDT 2004

Eric, If you got a defective radio the best thing is to get it checked out.
All manufactureres sometimes send out defective merchandise. I know one ham
that had to be shipped three Pro 2's before he got one that worked right.
The third one worked just fine. The first two were duds.  The game does't
have to be over with the Orion, just get it working right and go on.  Your
distributor needs to check the radio out, and if they can't fix it, they
need to send you a new one. If you can't get satisfaction from your
distributor, contact Ten-Tec direct and explain to them what has happened.
You will be treated fairly I am sure.  Everything is going to work out OK
for you! Be patient and you will see!       Toby W4CAK