TT Re: TT [TenTec] Orion is going back to dealer... sorry !

Joe Giacobello k2xx at swva.net
Tue Sep 7 22:11:40 EDT 2004

A better, well written manual is clearly in order.  I have recommended
this improvement to TenTec on more than one occasion.  There may  be a
generic problem here.  Typically, manual preparation in most
organizations, though not all, is given the lowest priority and assigned
to personnel at the bottom of the totem pole.  I suspect that there are
many contributors to this forum who could do a first rate job at
producing an intelligible, detailed, comprehensive manual for this unit.

73, Joe