TT Re: TT Re: TT [TenTec] Orion is going back to dealer... sorry !

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Tue Sep 7 23:47:40 EDT 2004

OK Van. And I apologize for my smart a** remark. Just the frustration of the
experience I've had with my two Orions.

I operate mostly CW, run a Titan 3, and always run full QSK. I have
experienced many little problems, or I should say problems, some small and
some just plain disgusting. We all probably run the radios in different
manners and when running it CW is where I find most of the problems. However
I must say that the firmware is certainly improving the CW operation of the
Orion lately.

Tom - W4BQF