TT [TenTec] Tired of Orion

holladayfd holladayfd at multipro.com
Wed Sep 8 00:09:47 EDT 2004

Tom,
I have NO problem with Ten Tec!!  In my opinion, they are one of the best if
not THE best current manufacturer of ham equipment.  I have used all kinds
over the past 45 years as a ham and their service, quality of components
etc. are as good or better than any of them.  I still use my old Drake TR3
and Kenwood 520S but the Ten Tec gets the nod when conditions get rough.
73,
Frank K4VMO