[TenTec] Re: Digital Ten*Tec Manuals

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Tue Sep 14 09:57:21 EDT 2004

This is an important point, even for us non-cultists :-)

There is at least one of the manual selling websites that offers to
copy Ten Tec manuals for a price after being asked not to do so by Ten
Tec.  I found the website had disguised its offering of Ten Tec manuals
by using various names.  I was a bit disconcerted by this.

I've sometimes copied manuals for friends in need (for free), and I
know Ten Tec does not oppose this, but I think I'll recommend just
buying from one from Ten Tec in the future.  If it was my business, I'd
like to sell my own manuals.

Clark
WA3JPG