[TenTec] Corsair II

Jim GIJoe44 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 19:33:12 EDT 2004

No big deal, I will get a manual from Ten-Tec when I drive up that way,
don't want to pay tax and shipping...

In the mean time.  Can someone look in the manual and tell me how to
hook up the internal keyer?  I can see that what looks like a rca jack
keyer out, should go into a rca jack marked key, but when I do that it
sends dahs all the time, and dits if I press one side of the paddle.  It
does it even with out a paddle plugged in.  So is that some kind of
weird 3 connected rca jack?

Also the last digit when tunning around seems to never stop moving if I
tune to a freq the last digit always keeps moving, is that normal or a
problem with the rig it's like it can't decide if its stable...

Thanks...

Jim  KU4QW