[TenTec] Remote encoder

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Wed Sep 15 20:05:52 EDT 2004

Chris,

Which radio are you talking about. The interface for the remote encoder for
the Omni VI is different than for the Pegasus / Jupiter / Orion (which are
all the same).  The Omni VI remote encoder simply needs 4 lines connected
directly to the optical encoder. My understanding is that the Pegasus, etc
encoder has a some logic on a circuit board inside the encoder.

Mark