[TenTec] OMNI V Low Output With Certain Antennas Question

n4lq n4lq at iglou.com
Fri Sep 17 13:15:21 EDT 2004

Forget trying to measure power when your load is anything but 50 ohms.
Hook up the dummy load and use a proven external meter. The meter in the
rig is adjustable inside so it could be out of calibration. Also, your
bias on the final amplifier could be set wrong. Be sure you have 13.8 vdc
from the power supply. 73
Steve