[TenTec] Ten Tec, families and Ivan ??

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Sep 17 21:26:43 EDT 2004

Jim,

I don't live in Tennessee, but was closely watching Ivan and from the NOAA
web site, Ivan was supposed to go right across Knowville, which is only a
few miles west of Ten Tec. Would imagine they had a lot of rain up there.
This storm is acting crazy because it is predicted to turn around and come
south, back into Georgia, tonight and tomorrow.

Tom - W4BQF