[TenTec] rcvr/no audio

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Sep 20 21:22:39 EDT 2004

There is a huge difference between leaving your radio on all day and
operating your radio in a contest. Just one 24 hour or 36 hour contest will
tell you whether or not you have a 'real' radio. My Omni 6 has always
performed in an excellent manner during many different contest. I have had
my Orion to operate successfully in one contest.

Tom -W4BQF