[TenTec] rcvr/no audio

Bernard(wtrone) wtrone at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 07:12:48 EDT 2004

    Tommy:

        When was the last time that you bought a HF rig that met all the
stated specs?  I strongly suspect that the REAL answer is never.  However,
for your personal operating pleasure, the specs that were not met were most
probably transparent to you.

        If you are so unhappy with the Orion, I would suggest that you sell
it and move on.  After all, this is a hobby where you should get enjoyment
from your operation.

        Just one man's opinion.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ