[TenTec] rcvr/no audio

Steve Weber kd9bo at mac.com
Wed Sep 22 10:36:00 EDT 2004

I sure did!  ya know, I have had more fun with this call.  If I am
trying to make myself heard in a contest or whatever, all I have to
do is use the phonetics Kilo Delta Nine Body Odor.  The response is
usually a few seconds of the other station cracking up, and then my
call for the qso.  My kids think I should change it, but not a chance!

Steve

><<<[From Steve, KD9BO]
>
>Sniff...?,,,Sniff...?...
>
>Do I smell a troll?>>>
>
>I don't know Steve--what does the suffix in your callsign tell you?  :  )
>
>Sorry, but you walked into that one, hi!
>
>Rob/K5UJ

Steve Weber

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

*******************************

Hey spammers - Harvesting email addresses? Don't overlook these guys!

FCC Chairman Michael K. Powell: mpowell at fcc.gov
FCC Commissioner Kathleen Q. Abernathy: kabernat at fcc.gov
FCC Commissioner Michael J. Copps: mcopps at fcc.gov
FCC Commissioner Kevin J. Martin: kjmweb at fcc.gov