[TenTec] Re: Model 540 Microphone ?

Garry W Tidler gtidler at tds.net
Sat Sep 25 13:23:19 EDT 2004

Thanks to all that replied. I have a d104 mike that's worked OK on my Omni D
so I thought that the mike must be OK . I looked inside the mike and the
wire that is grounded though the Normal Closed switch had been unhooked. I
re hooked the wire , now the radio works find. THANKS FOR ALL HELP

Garry   WW9GT

Omni D , Triton IV, Century 21 , TX 100 , RX 10 , and a KR 20 keyer