[TenTec] RE: New firmware for Orion...

Eric SENSI eric.sensi at skynet.be
Mon Sep 27 14:45:56 EDT 2004

Dear Larry, thanks for message but this little word about what I said...

In this case "I don't believe in God" means simply that I don't think I'll
receive a new transceiver from Tentec or my dealer ! It is an expression we
use here and this is not in relation with any religion. It is just a common
expression and this could be used by anybody, believer or not. Anyway, you
can save a prayer for me if you want and I'll tell you afterwhile if it
works or not... ;-)

If I had a chance one day to find a Paragon or Omni VI+ in mint condition
here in Europe, I'll certainly buy it without any hesitation ! ;-) It's
nearly impossible to find these products here cause there's no dealer a few
years ago on this part of the world and I even add that there's a Kenwood
outlet 60 miles away from here, so nearly all hams here are using Kenwood
stuff, yaesu in second place then Icom (a few)... I was the 3rd who bought
an Orion in my country !

Yours faithfully,

Eric, ON6CV.