[TenTec] FS: C21 and Accessories

KM6VX at aol.com KM6VX at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 17:12:08 EDT 2004

I have for sale all three matching accessories that were made for the Century
21. All three units are in very clean condition.

Model 227 Calibrator with paperwork

Model 670 Electronic Keyer with paperwork

Model 227 Antenna Tuner with paperwork

Price for all three items is $120 (that's U.S. Rick) which includes shipping
to the lower 48.

I also have a Century 21 in bad need of a PTO rebuild, I think. The unit has
a perfect front panel. The only defect is a couple of wrinkles in the vinyl on
the top cover near the back. The output was as expected when last operated
about 5 years ago (20-25 watts). Unfortunately, I don't have time to test the
output. If someone wants to take a chance, will sell for $70, including shipping
to the lower 48.

Or, I'll box it up and send it all for $170.

Thanks for looking.

Jay
KM6VX/3