[TenTec] Orions SO2R in CQ WW RTTY

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 27 18:43:19 EDT 2004

Bob,

Wayne may be sending the mode along with frequency as just part of a common
routine.  I try very hard in my control software to not send any duplicated
information and non-necessary information in order for things to work as
fast as possible.  I do not know why the Orion changes filters everytime you
change modes but Gary told me it would some time ago.  So, anytime my
program sends the mode, I always follow it up with a filter setting and that
makes things work as expected.  Wayne needs this same logic in his program.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC