[TenTec] Orions SO2R in CQ WW RTTY

A. Sewell n5na at att.net
Mon Sep 27 18:45:53 EDT 2004

Bob,

I think the default filter width gets set the first time you set a BW
for a particular mode after a reset of the rig.  At least that is my
observation.

As far as software is concerned...I am a Writelog user too but I have
been using N1MM more and more.  One reason is N1MM owns an Orion and the
program has the best implementation of the Orion of any contesting
software I have tried.  If there is a problem it gets fixed pronto.

73,

Alan  N5NA