[TenTec] Homecoming Hamfest 2004

Frankie Hunt k4ten at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 19:20:14 EDT 2004

This years hamfest was the best yet.  The tail-gate
section just keeps growing!  If you missed it, you
missed a good one.

I would have to agree that there were a lot of
bargains.  I was able to scoop up a good deal on a
Jupiter.  Now my Argonaut V won't be so lonely while
I'm at work.

Overall I enjoy this hamfest better than any other
that I attend.

It seems to me that most of the sellers at the TEN-TEC
hamfest are just everyday hams there to trade on their
personal items.  Some of the other large hamfests are
made up mostly of the "trade for profit" type sellers.

I would like to say thanks to TEN-TEC for having this
hamfest.  I am sure it is a LOT of extra work and
effort for the company and its employees.   I think
this is just another example of this company showing
that it cares about its patrons!

Thanks TEN-TEC!

Frankie
K4TEN