[TenTec] Homecoming Hamfest 2004

Bernard(wtrone) wtrone at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 07:16:31 EDT 2004

    A question for any of you that attended the Homecoming Hamfest 2004.

    Scott has alluded to some "new" things that TenTec is working on without
really giving any of the details.  Not even enough to say whether it is new
hardware (rigs/ accessories) or perhaps a new improvement to an existing
rig.    Now the question.  Did any of you hear anything about any of these
"new" things/

    And, yes Bill, I would still like to have a color display for my Orion.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ