[TenTec] Re Please tell me about the TT Omni VI+

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Wed Sep 29 22:41:12 EDT 2004

Great post Stuart.

I agree with your comments about user set up's. I have never had any brand
of radio, that had RFI problems, that could not be fixed by proper set up of
the station system. But it is easier to point a finger at the manufacturer
than it is to move the end's of your antenna from directly over the roof of
your operation position or to go to the 'pains' of installing an adequate
station grounding system.

Tom - W4BQF