[TenTec] Omni VI freq instability, 30m only

Duane - N9DG n9dg at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 13:30:19 EDT 2005

If it still has the ovenized reference oscillator it might be
an indication of it starting to go bad. I was told by TT
service that 30M only instability is one symptom of that
problem. Apparently 30M is a bit like the canary coal mine
for the ovenized oscillator problems. Though I suppose 30M
instability could also apply to any reference oscillator type
problem.

Duane
N9DG