[TenTec] Triton 540 low audio on SSB??

Scott / W4PJ w4pj at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 3 14:24:09 EDT 2005

I used a hand mike from a cobra cb on the first 540 I had.  Worked fine.  I
still have it.
Presently have a shure 526t wired up.  Also fine but keep the amplifier in
the mike turned a bit less than half-way.

I asked a question about the 540's a while ago and got zero response, so
I'll try again.
I haven't been using the 540 and I hate to just let it sit.