[TenTec] FS Century 21 and Scout

David Gordon davidg.gordon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:55:27 EDT 2005

Hello,
I am selling my Century 21 serial no 570-1711.  It is cosmetically 6
and seems to work fine.  There is a little stiffness in the PTO around
7.050 but otherwise it moves well.  First $75 plus shipping from IL.

The Scout comes with 160m thru 17m and an extra power cord.  It is
cosmetically 9.  It does not have the noise blanker.  First $375 plus
shipping from IL.

Both rigs come with manuals.  In the case of the Century 21, the
manual is not in the gretest condition.

Also I have a Johnson KW Matchbox.  It comes with the manual and
directional coupler.  $375.

72 and 73,

David  AA9PZ