[TenTec] Fw: Real cw ops, eh?

ultrafixedwing@juno.com ultrafixedwing at juno.com
Sat Apr 9 16:01:18 EDT 2005

 I agree. I also like to work the Novices and or the newbies. I don't need  for anyone to know how fast I can send. I let the speed fit the particular QSO. Worked a novice call once at about 7 or 8 WPM. As he got faster, I got faster until I couldn't copy HIM any more.  Found out later that he was a ship board operator in WWII and was getting back into hame radio after many years.
I also QSL 100%. I appreciated it when I was new.

Paul
KS2S