[TenTec] CENTURY 21

Dave Roscoe w1dwz at rcn.com
Sun Apr 10 08:26:44 EDT 2005

I need some basic info from someone who is intimately familiar with the CENTURY 21  dial mechanism.

I just received one that is VERY clean and like new inside and out.  However, the dial is immovable. The dial knob turns  very freely. The setscrew is tight and I can see the shaft turning. It appears to me , that I am going to have to take the front panel off. I just did not want to go through that hassle if it was unnecessary .  Hope there are some  knowledgable gurus here who have been into the innards of this thing and can advise the road to take.

thanks in advance.

73  de Dave   W1DWZ