[TenTec] 'Real CW?'

DaveHeller k3tx at fast.net
Tue Apr 12 00:22:01 EDT 2005

I'd imagine your experience and mine apply to most everyone, though most
seem to learn the code a bit faster.  As for T-T CW superiority, I'd
tried various rice boxes - Yaseu = pure garbage; Kenwood = phase noise;
Icom, not all that bad but the interior complexity!  I kept going back
to my Viking II and Drake 2b;  then one of the locals loaned me a
Triton.  A transceiver that spoke CW!  My first call to TN for advice on
a minor problem was the icing.