[TenTec] Real CW

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 14 03:18:48 EDT 2005

Well, here's a theory:

Copying? I think it's all about being able to recognize and deal with sound
patterns. Most folks have this capacity to some extent, but some don't. If
you really don't, then I can see where it might take years to master five
wpm (if ever).  If you're musical, (read play in instrument by 'ear'), even
whistle at tune, or hum, or sing something that you've heard, reasonably in
tune and tempo, then you should have no trouble with the code.

How about you 60 wpm AL -- can you whistle a tune, bang it out on a piano,
or sing a few bars of 'Happy Birthday'?

Best,
jerome - va7vv