[TenTec] ARRL "regulation by bandwidth"

Larry W8ER larry at w8er.com
Thu Apr 14 09:05:07 EDT 2005

Ira,

Maybe we all have reason to be nervous! Sumner, ARRL chief, said " using the
FCC rules to subdivide the amateur HF bands is the wrong approach. The FCC
rules are too static and too difficult to change" and yet that's exactly
what the proposal is attempting to do. Is the proposal going forward or
backward and does the ARRL know the difference?

--Larry W8ER