[TenTec] Real CW

Ron Zond k3miy at csonline.net
Thu Apr 14 09:25:55 EDT 2005

Hi Folks

I have a copy of jim Farrior's " The Mill". it is a great way to listen
to\copy high speed
Morse. I find that if I relax,and not think about what is being sent, I can
"copy" 50 wpm
with no problem. If I try to copy it, I lose it altogether. I am also
visually impaired to some degree,
and that probably helps. Ted McElroy, the all time champ at high speed Morse
(75.2 wpm), listened
to the code for 15 seconds, then he started copying it.

73
Ron
K3MIY