[TenTec] FS: Omni VI Option 1 chips...

rr1632 rr1632 at dragonbbs.com
Sat Apr 16 16:05:35 EDT 2005

Bob...I "think" they are sold...a guy wants my Omni VI and is interested in the chips also...I willl check Monday to see if the numbers match up...these chips are from a different rig ....if not , I will gladly sell them to you , but everything is put off until I call Ten Tec for the information....I will get back to you either way, OK?....tnx...Mark---------- Original Message ----------------------------------