[TenTec] Wanted Heath HD-1481 Antenna Switch

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Wed Apr 20 22:47:51 EDT 2005

Jim,

A local club station that I operate from uses three of Ameritron's
RCS-4 remote coax switches to do what you are describing. We
are feeding each of them through over 1100 ft of 7/8 hardline
(we have 3 hardline runs between our shack and the antenna
farm) and they have worked fine. The RCS-4 allows up to 4
antennnas to share 1 coax feedline. Control signals are sent
up the cable.

http://www.ameritron.com/products.php?prodid=RCS-4