[TenTec] 2591 Handheld

Ariel M. Elam k4aal at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 23:50:36 EDT 2005

Hi Paul and the Reflector --

Some 4 years ago I got from Winston F. Jones, k4cwq, a defective 2201.
He did not want to repair it and found a new one at Ack Radio Supply in
Atlanta, if my memory serves me. Maybe Ack still has one. Maybe Winston
can give you a lead.

Fortunately, there was only a bad trace on the circuit board. I am using
it now.

There is room inside the 2591 for the small Com. Spec. dip switch
ENCODER board. I know. I had one in another 2591. And NO, it is not
crazy to ask.

73,
Ariel, k4aal