[TenTec] FS: Original TenTec 505 Argonaut w/pics!

RLucch2098@aol.com RLucch2098 at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 10:49:53 EDT 2005

Hi All;
Anyone interested in this gem?
First off, it is in real nice condx. No dents or scratches that mean anything
that I can see.
All lettering is intact.
I gave it a quick test & it puts out about 1-1.5 watts depending on band.
80 meters has output but barely discernable on my VIZ 15 watt meter/load!
I used a short wire for antenna & it hears on all bands. Of course the higher
freqs sounder hotter, ssb(usb/lsb) was actually nice & had output on this
mode along with CW.
Break-in, metering, tuning work fine.
All knob positions do wat they are supposed to do.
I suspect it can use an alignment & cleaning/lube of pots as it was not used
in years.
Price is $250 + postage.
Weight is 10.00lbs from 11758 for UPS only!
Pics:
http://www.myradioroom.com/tentec1.jpg
http://www.myradioroom.com/tentec2.jpg
http://www.myradioroom.com/tentec3.jpg