[TenTec] Model 563 OMNI VI Setup Instructions

johncherrystewart@comcast.net johncherrystewart at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 04:55:25 EDT 2005

Discovered last night that my OMNI VI op manual doesn't have chapter two.  Ten-Tec is going to send a new manual and I'll follow Chapter two.  If I have problems, then I'll definetly get in touch with  you.  Thanks.

W7HBO

PS:  I live near Sevierville, Tn and am going to drive by and pickup the manual.