[TenTec] FS: Inrad #352 Filter - 600 Hz filter for Orion

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Thu Aug 4 10:41:34 EDT 2005

> Sounds like AC5AA will soon have an Orion II on the desk? B-)

Actually, it is a friend who had an Orion on order, but switched to the
Orion II when it was announced.  Because he had pre-ordered filters, we
did some horse trading, and my #352 was left over as the extra one.

The first responder has already been contacted, so I have a potential
sale already in progress.  If it doesn't work out, I'll contact the next
responder.  Thanks folks.

        73,  Duane   AC5AA
(keeping my Orion, but trying to figure out some strange ALC behavior on
10m SSB)

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas