[TenTec] FS Johnson KW Matchbox

David Gordon davidg.gordon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 09:38:59 EDT 2005

Hey,

Sorry for the non TT post, but before I put this on eham or ebay, I
thought I would offer it here.

It is a Johnson KW Matchbox model 250-3--3 so it has the directional
coupler indicator installed and a directional coupler (part no.
250-37).  It works well at least with all the power I have put into
it.  (About 120W).  I do not have a KW station.  Cosmetically it a 9
out of 10.  The only real flaw is the indicator calibrator control
knob is missing the little chrome insert in the center.  How does $350
shipped in conus sound?

If you are interested email me at this email address.  If you find
this note offensive, I apologize.

73,
David  AA9PZ