[TenTec] Paragon Question

Vic Klein vhklein at ptd.net
Sun Aug 7 07:44:52 EDT 2005

Carl's comments about the band stacking registers is true, but substituting
a readily available Giehl chip provides 585 with the same user interface and
band stacking registers as the 586. Of more importance is the change in
control language between the rigs. The original 585 Paragon used a unique
control language that was only supported by a couple of logging programs
while the 586 used a more common scheme.

=Vic=
WA4THR