[TenTec] Paragon backpanel AUX +13.8 fuse

WB2RHM - Ben Antanaitis WB2RHM at ARRL.net
Thu Aug 11 20:27:28 EDT 2005

My radio club has a Paragon transceiver in our club room. Everything
seems to be working perfectly. However, we find no output on the Aux
+13.8 jack on the backpanel. In the past something may have been
connected to this and it could have been shorted out. Is there some
kind of fuse that protects this jack? If so, where is it located?
What value is it? Strangely, there seem to be no externally accessible
fuses on this rig.

TNX, 73,

Ben Antanaitis
WB2RHM