[TenTec] Using Wavetek test equipment

J. Reed jhreed at chilitech.net
Thu Aug 18 23:35:36 EDT 2005

Hello gang, I need some help.. got out a Wavetek 5130A (can't find manual of course)
and tried to set it up to use as a signal generator (covers 100khz to 160 mhz) and nothing
comes out yet if I supply it with a 10 mhz reference, all works, everything.... comes the
question. Does this 5130A contain an internal 10 mhz oscillator (has switch on back that
says EXT - INT) or does it normally require an external oscillator?  Anyone help me with
this?  DOes anyone know a site that might help me solve this mystery?  Thanks,  W3RYJ..