[TenTec] [Ten-Tec516] transverters

Caitlyn M. Martin mizuhoradio at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 16:44:53 EDT 2005

Hi, Frank,

Please forgive the cross-posting.

> Has anyone used the 516 to drive VHF/UHF
> transverters?

Not yet.  I have, however, just arranged to buy an old
Microwave Modules MMT 432/28 transverter that I will
run either with the Argonaut V or my old Kenwood
TS-430V.  I'll post if I make it work properly with
the Argonaut V.

Also, look for me in the September VHF QSO Party.  At
this point I plan on running the Ten Tec 6N2 (526) on
6m and 2m and the abovementioned transverter on 432.
At the moment I only have FM on 1.35m and 23cm but if
I am lucky enough to find an inexpensive transverter
for either band that may change.  I already have the
requisite antennas and feedline.

73,
Caity
K7VO/8

Caitlyn M. Martin - K7VO
http://www.mizuhoradio.com/personal/k7vo
Blog: http://k7vo.blogspot.com
ARRL QRP-ARCI #11018 ARS #445 G-QRP #11577 AK QRP #637