[TenTec] Fw: 7/20/05: Ten-Tec announces ORION II

Jim Miller k4sqr at juno.com
Fri Aug 26 16:10:38 EDT 2005

I was simply repeating what was posted by Scott in the ooriginalOrion II
announcement;
See 2nd sentence.

Jim K4SQR

Ten-Tec is announcing the successor to the ORION transceiver today:
ORION II.

We anticipate the new transceiver will be ready for shipment by October
1.

There are a number of changes and enhancements to the new transceiver,
and the retail price has increased.  I'm sure in the days and weeks ahead

numerous
inquiries about the new rig will need to be answered by us - any
questions
you have
about the new rig I hope I (and we, at Ten-Tec) will be able to answer.

We are taking orders for the new rig effective immediately.

Please see the initial announcement at:
http://radio.tentec.com/Amateur/Transceivers/TT565

Thanks again for your continuing support of Ten-Tec.

73
Scott Robbins, W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager
and all of us at Ten-Tec

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>
   Email:  New product sales/product info         sales at tentec.com
              Service department
service at tentec.com
   While we make every effort to answer email in an expedient manner,
   the telephone is a much more efficient tool for getting a quicker and
   more complete answer to your inquiries.  Thanks!