[TenTec] gear for sale

Carter - K8VT k8vt at ameritech.net
Mon Aug 29 18:08:49 EDT 2005

Ed Malmgren wrote:

>  Isn't, {We} more like French? if so, a good reason not to use it.

Ed,

Why the French bashing? I assume because of their view on the Iraq war.
If so, I am really confused why you would have that attitude.

We in this country are touting democracy far and wide.

France is basically a democracy.

They democratically chose not to participate in the war.

We bash them.

Conclusion: It seems to be looking dangerously like we are saying
"Democracy is fine as long as you go along with *our* party line.
Otherwise, we will ridicule you". (Can you say "freedom fries"?)

73,
K8VT
Carter Grabarczyk    <-- [not French, no ethnic ax to grind]    ;-)

Happy Omni 6/Opt 3/Centurion owner   <-- [obligatory TT content]