[TenTec] Tentec Paragon 585

Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX RMcGraw at Blomand.Net
Wed Aug 31 14:13:49 EDT 2005

Too many radios for my needs.  Selling my Tentec Paragon 585.  My personal radio since new.  Very clean, fully operational, non-smoking environment.  No optional filters or accessories available.   Asking $650 plus actual cost of shipping charges.  To USA only.

Tentec Heil Studio One mike.  All original with box and base.  Has 4 pin XLR connector for mike and 4 pin connector to connect to Tentec series of radios.  Mike looks and performs like new. Asking $125 plus actual cost of shipping charges.  To USA only.

Contact me direct for pix or additional information.

73
Bob, K4TAX